Thanks for the comments Maris. My processor in Brazil, a very well know 30 yr.
pro photographer, liked the photo as well but wasn't keen on the tree. His
thought was that it kind of just comes out of nowhere. I personally liked it
because it breaks up the balance and puts something in a boring sky. Oh well.
Also, thanks to Bill Robb for cleaning up the scan in Photoshop for me as
well...
Norm

IronWorks wrote:Norman Baugher's "Serenity"