To: "pentax list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: PAW: In the Library

On 17/10/04, frank theriault, discombobulated, unleashed:

Here's one I'm not sure of (for obvious reasons)  I won't say anything
more, but I'd be real interested to hear what y'all think.

Took me a while to see the head but I love the rectangles of interest...

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________

---