"Crease Cam 1" by Chris Mitchell
This was among my favorite shots this month, and I don't know anything
about cricket. (I tried to watch it on TV when I was working in
Australia, but couldn't figure out what was going on.:-)
    In any case, I find this shot very compelling. The athletes face is
the only part of the body that is fully in focus and not motion blurred.
Thus his face is highlighted, and it displays intense determination and
concentration. The limbs, on the other hand, are in motion, and the
sense of power and muscular control are fully communicated. The framing
is very nice, the camera position, outstanding. Again, a very fine
photograph. Thanks for sharing it.
Paul Stenquist