I've just installed the trial version of Thumbs Plus and I'm pretty
impressed so far. It allows me to sort RAW files by ISO setting (or any
of several other parameters) and does batch conversions to TIFF or JPEG
nicely.

I also tried ACDSee. It requires an optional plug-in (which costs an
additional $39.00) to handle RAW files. The base version does display
thumbnails of RAW files but the color is all wonky so I'm not sure about
their RAW conversion. (You can evaluate a trial version of ACDSee itself
for free but you can't get the plug-in for evaluation so there's no way
to tell how good it is without plunking down your money.)

The new version of Bibble (v4.0) is my favorite in terms of usability so
far, but it won't sort by ISO setting or other meta data (unless I've
just missed this option - always a possibility).

Anyone have any other software suggestions that I should try before
spending my money?

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing