I'd like to see that plan too.

Markus Maurer wrote:

Hi Collin
I do exactly the same work as John, will you send me your business plan (to
my private email address) too?
Always interested... :-)
greetings
Markus

If you want, I can give you a self-employment business plan than
can easily net you $50k per year.  In the US with $50K
you can buy a home with 1800 sq. ft. (165-170 sq meters)
on a 90 ft (28 meter) square lot, and live comfortably.  (Outside
of the expensive east coast and west coast areas, that is.)

Wanna come on over to the Colonies?  :)

Sincerely,

C. Brendemuehl

Support, hardware, networking OS's anything but programming!

John

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke