Interesting..

Just a curiosity -- Anyone els on the list running an MZ-S on NiMH Batteries, what about other cameras such as an MZ-5n ?

Rgds

Patrick

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Patrick Genovese wrote:

I assume you have the battery grip... Some quesitons:

1. What NiMH batteries do you use i.e. (XXXX mAh) ?

I started with 1800mAh and now am on 2100mAh... I upgraded for since I use them in my flash as well- not for extra life in the grip.

2. How many rolls of film do you shoot with a freshly charged set ?

Tough to say... I've never measured it.

3. What about the LR6 / LI Switch on the battery grip, what setting do you use and what difference does it make ?

LR6.   I figure that 1.5v is close to 1.35v

-R