Ryan Brooks wrote:

> Boy, that LX2000 kit is sure expensive.   I calculate it at $4300US.   Ouch!

I think the LX2000 kit includes a special version of the rather pricey
50mm f1.2, doesn't it?

Like Wheatfield, I think that the LX2000 is less pretty than the regular
LX, but if it were my only option for a new/like new LX, I'd take it.  I
prefer the classic black one, tho', and I believe that some of those are
also still available "new", at least until the end of next month.

Welcome to the land of the LX, Ryan!  You'll never go back.

-Aaron