From: Collin Brendemuehl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: All the hardware I need

I've been thinking this way for some time and Tom V
gave me that nudge over the line.  Time to stop dealing with hardware &
always looking for that next goodie.

135 for color:
Super Program

135 for b&w:
KX

135 lenses:
FA50/1.4, A70-210/4, A100/2.8, A35/2, Sigma 28/2.8
generic 28-80 zoom, M75-150 zoom

6x6:
Yashicmat 124

LF bodies:
4x5 Nakagoa wood field
8x10 Kodak 2D

LF lenses:
(4x5)  Ilex 90/8, Rodenstock Ysarex 135
(8x10) 12" Ilex Paragon, APO Nikkor 360/9
(both) Fujinon 210/5.6

I'm set probably for life, except perhaps for possible breakdowns.  Film
& chemicals are all I should be buying in general for a long time.  This
is enough.  I got into developing software because hardware was too
frustrating. Cameras is getting the same way.  Time to produce instead
of handle.

So when you guys doing digital get frustrated because of
the lack of durable history, I'll have a stack of negatives
to set beside your scratched CDs/DVDs.

Sincerely,

C. Brendemuehl
'Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.'   Ronald
Reagan

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.safe-t.net

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.safe-t.net