On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:10:53 -0400, Mat Maessen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I get the same tag on messages from you, Frank.
> Perhaps it's the bunny ears?

Yeah, someone else mentioned the same thing to me off-list.

I guess G-mail is all confused about this list thing, because when
that other person and I e-mailed each other off-list, the ominous
messages didn't appear.  Then, back on-list, they were still there.

Go figure.  I guess I'm not who I appear to be.  Thank God for small
miracles, eh?  <g>

cheers,
frank