Rebecca asked:
> I have a question about the June PUG.
> Can it be any type of building, old or new?
> Falling apart or not?

The PUGmeisters seem to be very open to a liberal interpretation of themes,
as long as you stick to the rule of using Pentax equipment.  "Architecture"
could include all sorts of images of buildings -- large, small, old, new, or
otherwise.  But what about unique shots of an architect's drafting work?  Or
perhaps an "architect" at work?  Could be a "real" professional architect,
or a youthful would-be architect putting the finishing artistic touches to
his/her latest creation?  For that matter, why not an interpretation based
on the "architecture" of computer chips?  You're only limited by your
imagination.

Now here's a really spooky thing I just noticed.  For fun, I just started up
my Microsoft Bookshelf program so I could find the definition of
"Architecture" in the CD-ROM dictionary.  When it starts up, it displays the
"Quote of the Day".  Guess what random subject it just happened to display?
Architecture!!  Yikes, this is getting a little weird.  For what it's worth,
the quote was:  "All architecture is great architecture after sunset;
perhaps architecture is really a nocturnal art, like the art of fireworks."
(G. K. Chesterton, 1874-1936, British author).  I'm anxious to see what sort
of creative treatment next month's theme gets.

Bill Peifer
Rochester, NY