I'm going to try this again. I have purchased a couple of rolls of Kodak's Professional Ultra Color Print film and am wondering if anyone has tried it and what labs do a good job of processing and printing it. Also what labs do a good job of slide and neg scanning and enlargement printing? I have info on "The Slide Printer" out of Denver and A&I Photographic Labs of California plus Holland Photo Services in Austin Texas. I'm just looking for the best bang for my buck as I don't have the capability to scan and print myself.

DG