Great shot,

IMHO there are a few minor tweaks that I think can improve it, namely:

1. Straighten the horizon (its' slightly wonky)
2. Adjust the lower part ie the water and lower part of the mountain to show a little bit more detail. I tried it in ps and youve got loads of interesting detail especially in the reflections.
4. crop out the top part of the sky up to a little bit above the highest cloud above on the left half of the picture. That will move the horizon to a little bit below the upper third of the picture.

Patrick

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

For some reason this photo just popped into my head the other day.

I haven't been out this way for quite some time :( I used to like exploring the Cave Stream area, then heading to Lake Pearson for the sunset. This is the same place where I took the panorama I showed a few weeks ago but I took this photo about a year earlier.

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/cgi-bin/paw.cgi?date=23-Oct-2004

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/