Gotcha .... and that 90mm is a little jewel, iirc.  But, as long as you're
lusting, there's also the little, skinny, tele-elmarit, with a max aperture
of 2.8.  Y'may as well lust after that one.  It should work on the CL ...
BTW, what's going rate for the 90 Elmar C?  Do you know if it's even
smaller than the skinny tele-elmarit (for which I'm lusting even though I
have the larger, newer version).

Shel