On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Alan Chan wrote:

> Applies to me as well. Btw, I think the 2nd shoot was cropped a little too
> tight, particular too little space on the top. Maybe it's the 400mm effect,
> it looks a little uncomfortable, to me anyway.  :-)

I agree with the above. I also get the illusion that the car is
lookint at me full on, while it's evident from the tyres that this is
not the case. Again 400 effect?

I think the first is excellent, including the white top. It's as if
something is illuminating the car, stealing the show off the pretty
autumn trees. The chromes also work, unlike the first picture where
the reflections give the impression the bumper is white. Do you recall
the aperture when you took the sideways picture?

Thanks for sharing,

Kostas