Jaume Lahuerta wrote:

> Dan Maytola's Different Times:
> I also hate grey days, specially the really overcast
> ones, when there is a big difference when metering the
> sky and the subject, and one never knows how to shot
> (it happened to me this weekend).
> The sculpture is really attractive, and it is a nice
> idea to connect both clocks. I would prefer to have
> the Big Ben more at the left, with more space between
> them and, this way, having a more 'landscape-type'
> composition. Maybe it was not possible there.
> The image has a grainy aspect, but I think that it
> woks fine here. The Parliament's clock seems a little
> in the middle of the fog.

Jaume:

Thank you for your comments on my gallery entry.  I found then to be
perceptive and helpful.  You're right -- there was a bit of fog, or
actually mist and drizzle, between the camera a the tower.  I still
can't decide whether I think it hurts or helps the feeling of the shot.

Dan Matyola
--
Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]