Yep, you can load any pictures on a memory card and carry it/them to your photo dealer - I use this all the time to carry all kind of stuff around, sometimes photos to print, too.

good luck (you seem to need it)
Sam
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Sanfedele" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 8:00 PM
Subject: question about putting pix on memory cards ...

from the computer..

That is,
can I download stuff from my memory card in my
digicam, edit the files,
saving in jpg and upload them onto a little flash
card either in a , for instance
san disk card reader or right into the camera?

(I'm not brave enough to just experiment :) )

as my cd burner went south, I hope I could load
stuff onto a litle card
take it to my photo place and let him burn cd's
for me.

Am I dreaming?

Did I mention my Tv died 2 hours after game 7
against the Yankees the other night?

I also have wounded kx's and an LX  - they may be
up
for grabs pretty soon, stay tuned

annsan