OK, normally I stay out of these PAW/PESO discussions as I don't feel I'm qualified to comment in most cases, but simply because the main topic of this one is related to mine (birds) I had a look.... Dang! This is a stunning shot. What stands out most (to me, at least) is how the formation of the cranes echoes the shape of the mountain (hills maybe, but I live in Holland, so everything over 3 ft is a mountain to me) ridge. It's almost like there's a progressive wave moving upwards in the picture... I expect the cranes on the right-hand side of the frame to start moving upwards at any time, to follow the shape of the mountain peak below them. This makes the shot really dynamic.
Anyway, kudos!

Z.