Stan wrote:

"1. One part of the criticism I saw quoted was to the effect that it is
harder to take pictures like this that show peoples faces. Implied judgment
that harder is better. In this Shel is joining Tanya in a very strange world
view that equates quality of outcome to effort required. Remember Tanya's
reaction to Mark's positive judgment of her one portrait? He said: "you
could charge $500 for that one image . . .", she said "Oh, but I just took
that, it didn't take any time at all!" So what Shel? So what Tanya? I will
judge the image by what it does for me, thank you very much, not by what you
did or didn't do to put it in front of me. "

Urrrm, thanks, Stan, I think?!?  I guess I'll take that as a compliment (and
a wake up call) hehe....8-)

Tanya.