Also FS (non-Pentax items):

A 67mm Quantaray circular polarizer, LN condition, with plastic case. $20.

A Polaroid SX-70 kit with separate third-party (Focal) electronic flash. This is the original SX-70, sleek and well-engineered, made of aluminum and that leather-type material. It's not the very first version, as it has the split-screen focus aid in the viewfinder (slightly below center) and distance markings around the lens perimeter. Works fine; a few light marks here and there, but overall very nice condition. I'm including the original case, instruction sheets (no actual instruction manual) and two new packs of Time Zero SX-70 film.

http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/SX-70_kit.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/SX-70_front.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/SX-70_close_straight.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/SX-70_closed.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/SX-70_close_front.jpg

A Canonet QL17 GIII. In decent shape (there is an ID engraving on the base) and appears to work fine, even on auto. Seals are original, so a bit gummy. $50. Lens cap included. There's a Canon case, but the tripod screw fixing doesn't line up with the tripod socket on the camera, so it's included as protection during shipping or storage only. Photos on request.

A Nishika N8000 four-lens 3-D camera (like the Nimslo). I don't know if processing is still available for these exposures. It seems to work, though I haven't put film through it. It has a three-position aperture switch and auto shutter speed, plus it has a red light indicator in the viewfinder for when flash (not included) is needed. Shutter speeds seem to change in varying light conditions. The "LCD" on the top of the camera isn't really an LCD; it's just a sign giving the optimal distances for 3-D photographs. But doesn't it make it look really high-tech? Includes original case and strap. $25.

http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/Nishika_kit.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/Nishika_close.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/Nishika_top.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/wilensky/eBay/Nishika_back.jpg