To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 5:53 PM
Subject: Split image focusing screen 4 K cameras

Having been recently introduced to the pleasures of the KM, KX cameras, and
knowing that a split image focusing screen was available, I wonder if a
standard screen can be replaced by a split image screen. If so, I'd
suppose finding a split image screen may be a bit of a challenge. Are
screens from other Pentax bodies adaptable?

Shel