Bob Blakely mused:

> Not true. Muslims *are* pursuing a theocracy.
>
> Further, we don't demand that folks swear allegiance to our God

 ...  except, of course, in the pledge of allegiance every morning ...

> kill or maim folks for not adhering to our purely moral codes

That's arguable.  In fact it's one of the issues in the abortion debate,
and the reason why laws without health clauses are regularly overturned.

> have different laws for others than for ourselves,

Demonstrably untrue.  There are several legal rights that are
dependent on citizenship (although the taxes to pay for those
rights are based on residency), to take the non-controversial
examples.

> kill innocents to create terror statements,

There's a lot of dead civilians in Baghdad who might disagree.
One man's "shock and awe" is another man's "terror".

> use our own children as kamikaze weapons.

I'm sure if you gave them F16s to strafe the streets they'd
be only too happy to forswear the use of suicide bombs ...