Set of 3 K-mount extension tubes: 12mm, 21mm and 36mm.  All are in
pristine condition, except for the lettering which is rubbing off on the
12mm and 21mm tubes.  They have all 7 FA series electrical contacts, but
no AF actuator so the only thing you lose using the tubes is AF.  3
tubes stacked go beyond 1:1 with a regular 50mm lens.

I am selling them because I don't use them very much anymore, and they
are just cluttering up my shelf.  $65 US or $75 CAD takes the set.
Email me off list if you are interested.

-Scott