Daniel J. Matyola wrote on 05.11.04 17:29:

> Nice shot.  I love that bridge.  It burned down a decade ago, just after
> we had visited there.  It was reconstructed because of its beauty and
> its use as a symbol of Luzern.
Thanks. It was indeed burned down, but both ends remained original, so that
you can recognise it by darker wood... And the paintings inside of this
bridge are interesting!

> The photo is a bit dark on my monitor, but I suspect that is my problem.
Well, it was cloudy evening, and the last rays of sun lighted just the
bridge, so this photo could seem quite dark but of course I can't see what
you can see on your monitor :-)

--
Best Regards
Sylwek