On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 23:49:00 +0000, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 5/11/04, frank theriault, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> >ViewItem&category=30030&item=3849300682&rd=1
> >
> >EEEwwwwwww!!!
>
> Actually not too bad I thought...
>
> :-)

Actually, and all joking aside, I thought Cesar's LXen were done much
more tastefully than that.  Wait, didn't he have a blue one, or am I
thinking of someone else's?  Anyway, ~one~ of the ones that Cesar has
is a bit less, shall we say, garish than that red Leica.

I shouldn't have said "tastefully" above.  Any camera clad with the
skin of a dead, cold-blooded animal may be a lot of things, but
tasteful isn't one of them...  <vbg>

cheers,
frank