Greetings from a new subscriber!

I am Michal from Slovakia, studying in Prague in Czech republic, though
currently on term abroad in Tampere, Finland.

I picked up photography three years ago when I bought a Pentax ME Super with
M50/2.0 lens on Ebay. It was my first "real" camera. After a while I added
ProMaster 28/2.8 lens (rebranded Cosina or Vivitar, I think) and M135/3.5,
P30T, A35/2.8, the FA28-70/4AL zoom and another ME Super. At this rate, I will
have 30 lens and 20 camera bodies by the time I am 40.  :o)

Equipment aside, I have been struggling with photography ever since I learned
the basics. The more I improve, the more dissatisfied I am with my attempts and
the wasted photographic opportunities. I suspect it has something to do with
the fact that I am still looking for the subject to concentrate and learn upon.

It is still the best hobby I ever had though. :-)

Cheers,

Michal Mesko

http://skwid.wz.cz

________