Lovely photographs.

A technical question:

I'm still using my favourite films (kinda waiting to see what the rumoured
pro-spec Pentax digital may be like). My friend uses a Canon digital SLR and
your shots like hers seem to have blocked up blacks. In your shots where there
is deep shadow there doesn't seem to be any detail (and likewise with hers).
I'm used to looking at film originated images and there is nearly always detail
to be seen in the shadows. Do you find this to be the case?

All the best
Handmaid

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: