To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 8:36 PM
Subject: New stuff to show

Have not posted in a while so I thought I would share what I've been doing
lately. Went to White Sands Nat'l Monument this weekend. Have several shots
from there. Also have had quite a bit of rain lately in Prescott so this
gave me an opportunity to shoot a local dam that had a lot of water for a
change. Also took another trip to Horseshoe Bend and have a couple of shots
from there.

All were shot with *istD. They were then "tweaked" with Photoshop.

Here is the link.   http://tripodman.smugmug.com/gallery/277895

Comments welcome.

Larry from Prescott

---