Fra: Peter J. Alling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 9. november 2004 17:49
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Airport X-ray and films

If it's safe for you' it's safe for the film.  Especially if you keep it
in a lead lined bag.
OTOH keeping something in such a bag will cause them to do a hand
search, since it will
clearly show up on the scanner.

I have other problems with this however which I doubt will ever be
addressed.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war.
During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings