10 years after Woodstock Rex Weiner and Deanne Stillman published
WOODSTOCK CENSUS  (viking press, ISBN 0-670-78206-8)

I was working as a computer spec writer then and did the tab work on it.
The questions were wild and the answers, too - but even 10 years later,
alas, most of them became lawyers and accountants.

it is a fun read, - the keypunchers sure enjoyed reading the open end
questions!

annsan she who has word many hats