Looks like minotaurs bicycling down a hill to me.

frank theriault wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:27:32 +1000, Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Been a bit busy lately, haven't posted anything for a while, so here goes:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~audiob/temp/IMGP8123.jpg

*ist D, A15/3.5

Someone with things sticking out of his/her head, riding a bike? Why would I relate to that? <vbg>

Interesting shot.  What is it, some sort of sculpture?  It doesn't
look like actual people riding actual bikes, but I could be wrong.

cheers,
frank

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke