Can I quote you on that?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Peter J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Nov 10, 2004 9:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Worst Ebay Seller of all time

And a very good quote it is too.  Such a magnificent quote is just what
we expect from such a
towering presence such as yourself.  Why it leaves me absolutely
speechless in the glow of it's
simplicity as utter profundity.  (I'd say more but even now my fingers
grow weary with the very
power of the quote I'm commenting on)...

Thick enough yet?

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war.
During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com