> Pentax seems to put such emphasis on
> design and ergonomics, and my personal opinion is that in these areas,
> Nikon stands out compared to Canon.
>
> Just wondering... please, no Canon vs. Pentax vs. Nikon and all possible
> permutations thereof flamewar!

I think your right here.
Nikon sems to have a bad customer service attitude(which i just found out
myself)and Canon
seems to
have a more owner friendly attitude to comments on the products.
Also i think Canon stands out more in public,with those big white plastic
lenses,than the
nikons do
(mostly black stealthy units)so that may sway people on purchases.(ohh look
those people
have
Canons,must be a good camera,lets buy one.<vbg>)
I found i liked the Nikon "feel"over the Canon,otherwize i would be doing horse
shows with
a 1D not a
D2h.

Dave