... and I'm not talking about cameras!  (Though it is about photography)

I just spotted a post on another discussion group I read, where somebody
was recounting his experience with a nice little multi-function printer/
scanner from HP.  When you put a memory card from a digital camera into it,
you can just push a button and get out a printed contact sheet.

Easy, huh?     But wait!   There's more!!

Underneath each thumbnail image is a little check box.  Mark up the sheet,
feed it back into the scanner, and the printer produces individual prints
for each of the images you selected.