Them wimpie Canadians wouldn't know how to spank someone...

Cotty wrote:

I think the *ist D is a beautiful and well-crafted piece of kit. But am I
the only one on the planet who doesn't like it's small size? I love the
weight and size of bigger bodies. (cue WW)

On 11/11/04, William Robb, discombobulated, unleashed:

You probably like getting spanked too.

Is that the North American Spank or the full-on Canadian spank?

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke