On 11 Nov 2004 at 22:43, J. C. O'Connell wrote:

> I think in that case "likelike" would be
> a much better term because IMHO it is impossible
> for any 2D image no matter how good to
> convey the sense of real space 3D photography
> gives you, even mediocre 3D photography....

If you've got one gammy eye a photograph can be quite an accurate
representation of the world around. However I understand your point, the
problem is that terms are misused all the time and unfortunately they seep into
regular language then over time their new meanings become officially embedded.

Take for example a little rechargable product I purchased the other day, it
read in big bold print "7.2v Of Power", as you know this makes no sense however
it seems nowadays that power pack voltage equates directly to product
quality/power, go figure.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998