Rob Studdert wrote:

[...]

> Take for example a little rechargable product I purchased the > other day, it
> read in big bold print "7.2v Of Power", as you know this makes > no sense however
> it seems nowadays that power pack voltage equates directly to > product
> quality/power, go figure.

My 14.4 volt drill has way more power than my 7.2 volt drill. A friends 18 volt drill has even more power than my 14.4 volt unit.

When I talk about power, I am talking about torque combined with RPM.
The ability to get the job done in an efficient manner.

Maybe there is something to this after all.....

William Robb