Ok, the post you've all been waiting for... with prices.  :)  All
items show signs of use but not abuse.  Nothing's in mint condition,
but nothing's ugly, either.  Expect to see light to moderate signs of
wear and tear, possibly some dust in some lenses but nothing really
noticeable.  I'll mention some of the more obvious points below.
Prices do not include shipping.

LX body: $350 US
Good: includes FA-1 metered prism finder, dedicated Pentax LX strap,
and box; no sticky mirror (had a complete overhaul about three years
ago), works perfectly
Bad: Leatherette starting to peel in one corner, automatic button
permanently depressed so does not lock in auto mode (I find this a
plus, personally, as it's quicker to use and you can still see your
setting in the viewfinder)

K50mm f1.2: $175 US

M24-35mm f3.5: $225 US
(has name and number engraved on bottom ring at back of lens)

Zenitar 16mm f2.8 fisheye (K-mount): $100 US
(comes with all filters, caps, manual, case, as purchased from a list member)

Vivitar 55mm f2.8 1:1 macro (K-mount): $125 US
Pentax does not make a manual focus 50ish f2.8 macro lens in K-mount
that can do 1:1, which is why I went with the Vivitar

Kenko Automatic Extension Tube Set (3 tubes: 12, 20, 36mm): $100 US
Full aperture coupling and electronic contacts.  With original box,
only used a few times.

Please write me off-list if you have any questions or wish to purchase
an item.  I don't have any pictures of the equipment yet, and by the
time I can make time to take some, I'll probably be ready to list any
remaining stuff on eBay.  I'll accept PayPal, Western Union, and money
orders drawn from a bank or post office that are negotiable in Canada.
All items will be shipped fully insured, and I guarantee that they'll
be packed well enough to arrive safe and sound, as anyone who has
bought stuff from me before can confirm.  :)

Thanks for reading!

Chris