To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: PESO: DA-14 Fun Picture

My god, he's about to be attacked by a duck!
I suppose that's one way to get close to them, annoy them until they

attack.

Sam Jost wrote:

For me the best use of the new DA-14 lens on my *istD is making fun
pictures like these:
http://www.radeldudel.de/images/0411Ju2.JPG

I tried making 'normal' pictures with this lens, but they all turned
out boring.

Sam

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war.
During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings

peacetime.

--P.J. O'Rourke