The front of my PSE 3.0 CD says "Macintosh."
The label on the back of the box it was in says "CDS/A,PSE,3.0,MAC,RET,WWE."
I don't know what the RET,WWE means, but I do recognize "MAC."

Might BE for Windows only...  {{shruggg}}

keith whaley

Cotty wrote:
On 15/11/04, Christian, discombobulated, unleashed:

It's very good actually. I bought it the other day and then 2 days later got PS CS as a gift. Anyone want an opened-box almost new PSE 3 (windows version) cheap?

Are you sure it's Windows only? a lot of those Elements CDs are hybrid
Mac and PC versions...

Cheers, Cotty