Hmmm,

Apparently this is one of the missives that never got to me or is on
another fragment of my emails - you don't want ot know how I did it...

Remember, my LXen are not garish.  They are classy even in their new skins
:-)

Peter - I am sure you are capable on picking on more than one person at a
time - if you can keep up with Frank :-)

It is nice to know that I am known for something photographic, even if it
is not photos :-P

So good to be corresponding back on the list,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida

Cesar.