Hello Pentax-fans,

I could not help noticing a Pentax-user in the swedish nature-show
"Mitt i naturen-Film" there was a short (.5 hour) documentary
from and about the swedish nature-filmer and photographer
Mattias Klum. It described his reportage about asiatic lions in
India, and he used a couple of Z-1P's with at least two BIG
FA* lenses, as I am not used to seeing these lenses I can not
tell which ones, but I think I could spot a figure of 600 on the
side of one of the lenses.

The intresting part is that they mentioned that the next
issue of National Geographic (June?) will feature this reportage
in 16 pages ! The photographs in this must have been taken with
Pentaxes !

I do not care much if Pentax is a pro-camera, but it makes me
feel good seeing an *excellent* photographer using the brand
I choose.

The reason I mention this on the list, is because I think there
was a short discussion about Mattias Klum a while ago, if he
used Pentax or not.

PLEASE do not start a flame-war about brands, I do not want to
read 100 e-mails a day about the pros and cons of this and that
brand.

Best regards,
--
J.B  Joergen Blomgren  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       home:   user.tninet.se/~soy123d       __________