    From: "Girts"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 17/11/04 00:32:16
    To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: SD card speed question  (Was: *ist-DS english manual)

    mw> Greetings.  I think we have another lister from there?

    Yes, at least one more member from Latvia that I know of.

    I am now wondering about SD cards and their speeds. Should I get a
    high speed one or is the camera processing speed the bottleneck?

    For example:

    Sandisk 512 MB Secure Digital Ultra II (SDSDH-512-901)
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00016L0VQ/
    Price: $69.88

    For that price I can get 2 times larger but slower card:

    SanDisk SDSDB-1024-A10 Secure Digital 1GB
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001A06GW
    Price: $76.89

    Has anybody any experience with SDs and their speeds?

    Best regards,
    Girts