A "pixel" has no dimensions, it is just a piece of data.
It is "given" dimension by the "output device" whether that be printer,
monitor or whatever.
A pixel displayed on a monitor at 72dpi is very large indeed compared
to the same pixel printed on a 1200dpi printer at 1200ppi.
Note that ppi refers to a "desired output size" and dpi refers to the
*capability" of an output device such as printer or monitor.
A decent photo quality print would be at least 300ppi, printed on a
printer capable of at least 1200dpi.
2008x3008 pixels does not in any way refer to image size, it simply
states that there are 6,040,064 "picture elements" in the image.
How many ppi this is sized to or how many dpi it is displayed at
is dependent on the software/hardware used.
(Clear as mud?) ;-)

Don