stream of unconciousness?
CW
also wants the F*300 lens

----- Original Message ----- From: "Collin Brendemuehl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:48 AM
Subject: All that space/waiting for that stupid agent to trigger

My digital camera is a Canon A30.  A modest 1.1 MP.
With a 128Meg card the remaining frame counter says 367.
That's a lot of shots.
So I got 2 of the 512s via PDML last week.
Put one it.
Now it says 999.
Shoot a picture.
It still says 999.
I could shoot for years and never fill that things.

Now to get Domino to trigger that silly agent.

I'd like the DS, but not at $900.
Used Nikon 5000 outfits sell for $300 to $500,
depending on the accessories included.

I know. Sell all the LF/darkroom stuff and buy a digital that'll only be practical for 3-5 years. And I'll need a new
printer as well. And a DLT to make reliable backups.

There goes my credit card.

Maybe I'll force the agent to run. But it needs to run on it's own. That's the only way to verify the system.

Slow morning, but full day.

Sincerely,

C. Brendemuehl
'Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.' Ronald Reagan

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.safe-t.net

---