Well you certainly captured everyones best asspect. Technically this is one of the
best efforts I've seen you produce, the scan has lots of shadow detail, though the dog
is a bit too dark, I don't immediately notice any blown highlights, except in the notice the
subject is reading. Still I think I've seen better compositions from you. Still if you insist on
posting properly exposed sharp images I'll have a hard time recognizing your work.

frank theriault wrote:

As always, comments are welcome:

http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/96017.jpg

Thanks in advance.

cheers,
frank

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke