Hi guys and gals!

I have managed to be lucky enough to be given an early Christmas present
from my partner's Dad!  Lucky me has been enabled with all of the following
items, all in MINT condition,and even in their original boxes, with leather
cases etc.

1 x Spotmatic - fully working, in perfect condition.
1 x Super Takumar - 50mm f1.4 lens
1 x Super Takumar - 135mm f3.5 lens (i think, could be faster tho, haven't
seen it yet)
1 x Super Takumar - 28mm f3.5 lens

Anyone know anything about screw mount adapters that I may be able to use
with the *istD for these lenses? Is it even possible?  Anyone know how the
hell to use a Spotmatic?!   Any good Spotmatic links floating around?!

TIA,
Tan. :)

Tanya Mayer Photography

Qld, Australia