Frantisek wrote:

Thursday, November 18, 2004, 1:19:24 AM, Peter wrote:
PJA> It's a grilled cheese sandwich on white bread, if it's made with PJA> American cheese it's no surprise that it's lasted 10 years.
PJA> (It'll probably be a tasty snack well into middle years of the 21st
PJA> century).

And your corpse will last few hundreds years as well after eating so
much of that cheese. Long live artifical preservatives! :)

Good light!
          fra

But you're wrong, it's "cheese food", so it's artificial food, the preservatives are natural.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke