On 18/11/04, Peter J. Alling, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Wouldn't that be regrettably, I doubt the Penguin would be regretful
>since it would no longer exist, at least as a penguin...

Peter, I do believe that you and I are responsible for approximately 95%
of all PDML postings, and of that percentage, I would say that 99.999%
are off-topic and probably annoying to readers, not to mention a waste of
bandwidth.

I'm turning over a new leaf as of now. I'm going to try and stay on
topic. Yes, I hear you cry, I've seen that before, ha, never in a month
of Sundays, you must be joking pal, etc etc.

I am seriously going to try.

Honest.

Cheers,
  Cotty