Sure you can, Judge Judy in Iran, a head to toe black robed figure eyes only visible peering down from the bench
declaring, "You are guilty of impure thoughts, I sentence you to flogging then beheading, just be glad I'm feeling generous..."
with a Brooklyn accent

William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Whaley"
Subject: Re: OT Paranoia and stupid legislation is reserved for the US only :-(

Hah, hah, hah! I think you're right! Aren't they a kick? Jurisprudence in the U.S. of A. Sighhh.

Hey! That's okay...can you imagine it in any other country?
Even the thought starts getting funny!

I can't imagine Judge Judy, Judge Hatchett, Judge Joe, et al. in any other country....

William Robb

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke