Doug Brewer

> Looks like Adorama doesn't have any idea what they are charging for it.
That's three different prices we've seen from them.

> I'd be curious to see if they stand by that $849 price, Bob.

Not very likely, considering their reputation for charging extra for camera
straps and lens caps when they are supposedly included in the kit.

"Yes, the camera is $849, and the body cap is $20, and camera strap is $45,
the battery cover is $25, and the viewfinder cap is $15.  That'll be $1019
with our standard $65 S&H fees."

Cheers,
Gerald